Being a volunteer for Christopher’s Clubhouse is a fun-filled, action-packed, and exhilarating experience! Join us to help teach children in the community how to Always Be Safe, and play your part in making the Coachella Valley a healthier and safer place! Volunteers are always welcome and appreciated, as you make a big difference in the organization, and consequently, in the lives of others!
Volunteers for Christopher’s Clubhouse have the following options:
- Getting trained in how to teach our programs
- Joining committees for events
- Becoming a teen mentor for our Family Safety Camp class
- Finding sponsorship opportunities
- Finding items to be included in silent auctions at events, and…
- Bringing a smile, ideas, creativity, and passion into what you do!
Volunteering is a great way to earn community service hours, looks wonderful on resumes, and can lead to new connections and friendships within the community!
If you are interested in helping us make the Coachella Valley a Healthy and Safe community, contact us about becoming a volunteer!
Remember: A Healthier and Safer Coachella Valley Starts With You!